George Henry Fink married Frances Sarah Chapman on May 3rd 1891 at St. Stephens in Poplar, London. They had six children. These were:
- John Thomas (known as Jack) Fink born 11th January 1895
- Ciselia Bessie Fink born 1896
- Violet Annie Fink born December qtr 1898
- Phyllis Sarah Mary Fink born 25th November 1903
- Jessie born? December qtr 1901
- Francis Richard (known as Dick) born March qtr 1907
All are now deceased.
- Jack, married to Nan Goodman, lived in Holloway. They had three children (all now deceased) Eldest son John William was Station Master at Kings Cross, apparently. Alexander R and sister Edith lived at Letchworth
- Ciselia (known as “Sis”) married Harry Jones and lived in Romford in Essex They had four children, all of whom are now deceased. They were:
- Henry William Jones – Served in WW2 with RCAF, shot down over England and died 28th April 1945
- Vera Jones
- Dorothy Celia Jones, deceased. Second husband living
- James Jones, deceased. Daughter and family living
- The eldest son, Eric (born September quarter 1933), died as a result of an accident in quarter one 1936.
- Three other sons and their families are living.
Frances Sarah Chapman
Frances Sarah Chapman was born at Fox Street, Gillingham in Kent on 10th November 1864. She was the 1st child of John George Chapman (Grocer’s Porter) and Sarah Ann Pattison who by 1871 had moved to North Street in Scarborough where John was a Greengrocer and Gardener.
Frances’ sister Elizabeth was born in Scarborough around 1870. By 1881 the parents were living in Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk where John was a Post Office Clerk. The 1891 and 1901 census place John and Sarah in that same town and with John continuing working at the Post Office. When Frances Sarah married in 1891 she gave the father’s occupation is shown as Postman.